[En-Nut-Discussion] embedded world 2010

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Feb 25 14:21:55 CET 2010

Thiago A. Corrêa wrote:

> Harald will only be there 1 day on the Thursday 4th. If we can meet on
> the 4th, I guess it would be best if we could get there earlier, as he
> will be leaving on the same day, time would be tight for him by the
> end of the day.

Our plane leaves at 8 pm, so we'll have to leave at about 7. On Thursday
the exhibition will close at 5 pm already (6 pm on the other days).

Except a meeting with Øyvind from Zylin, who will leave at noon, I do
not have any other fixed appointments. So almost the whole day would be
fine for me.

Anyway, from what I read in this thread, a meeting after the exhibition
should be acceptable for most of us. We may start at 5, so Ulrich can
leave earlier, if his colleague needs to be back earlier. Ulrich?

Although I've been living near Nuremberg for a few months, I do not know
the Literaturhaus. On some days they have special events and it may be
quite crowded, but not before 7 pm. If possible, I can try to make a
reservation.