[En-Nut-Discussion] embedded world 2010

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Thu Feb 25 21:23:47 CET 2010

Hi!

I have to correct myself, I bring two colleagues with me :) But they
have no problem with staying for an after-expo party :)

I have no plan about the location, but I reserved a car including Mr.
Tomtom. He'll guide us through. May be we can build a carawan.

Reservation may be interesting as we are now about 10 people?

Best regards, Ulrich