[En-Nut-Discussion] Send File via HTTP POST request

András Szemző szemzo.andras at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 17:48:52 CET 2010

Hi,

Something like that:

fputs_P("<form action='/cgi-bin/upload.cgi' method='POST' enctype='multipart/form-data'>File: <input name='inputfile' type='file' size='30'><br><INPUT TYPE='submit' VALUE='Upload'></form>", stream);

With the registered upload.cgi you should not use a NutHttpProcessPostQuery() or NutHttpGetParameterCount() functions,
becouse the uploaded data will be MULTIPART, separated by boundary.
Instead you should write your own parser. First find the boundary, and than process your file read between the boundaries.