[En-Nut-Discussion] Send File via HTTP POST request

Goddchen goddchen at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 20 12:47:11 CET 2010

Hey,
thanks for your fast answers :)
ok then i need to parse the post data on my own, ok. but: how do i get the
post data? the stream that i need to parse? is it somewhere in the REQUEST
struct? since all i get is the callback static int handlePOST(FILE * stream,
REQUEST * req). where stream is the response stream and req should hold the
parameters which it doesn't. or does it?
how can i get the POST stream?

Greets, Goddchen

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen