[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 3.0 limits

Javier Longares supertxaby at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 10:29:34 CET 2010

Hello Ole,

I've tried the steps posted in the wiki but unfortunately, it doesn't work.
I use the Turtelizer 2 and jtagomat-1.2.7 with a Ethernut 3.0, but when I
type the instructions mentioned, the system says:

JTAG-O-MAT-1.2.7
Turtelizer at COM1
Failed to initialize standard adapter.

We don't understand how the turtelizer should be used to program the
ethernut board.

Best regards.