[En-Nut-Discussion] Fwd: RE: Reprogramming

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Jan 26 18:38:40 CET 2010

Hi all,

macsmaker at aol.com wrote:
> You are correct, I have this backwards. The boot loader should be loaded into upper flash, and my application into lower flash. The jump to the bootloader should be somehwere into upper memory, not to 0x0000.

This page has been updated today:
http://www.ethernut.de/en/eboot/index.html

It includes a sample application, which demonstrates firmware upgrading
with the Ethernut 1 and 2 bootloaders.

I've also fixed and enhanced eboot in the SVN trunk (stack pointer not
set with newer avr-gcc versions). A zip archive of this version is here:

http://www.ethernut.de/arc/eboot20-src.zip

Enjoy,