[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 3.0 limits

Javier Longares supertxaby at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 13:55:27 CET 2010

Yeah! My infected PC is a good boy now!. I'll beat up the opportunity to
clean my USB drivers (I had 159).

In the new and clean PC in the new clean and polish PC I've not installed
ethernut yet, just the Turtelizer as a desperate and succesfull test.

Moreover, may be important, there appear 3 installation wizards o whatever
(I've the spanish version) when I connect the turtelizer and it appears a
warning each one I select the folder in which I've unpacked your last
drivers... something about the logo and the "official" compatibility with
Windows.

Regards.