[En-Nut-Discussion] Problem with stdin on DBGU

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Sun Jun 6 12:48:43 CEST 2010

Hi Bernd,

I use the dbgu unit for read and write access myself and do not have any
deprecated warning coming in. So I wonder why you have it. In my usecase
I have the same problem, that all USARTs are blocked for special uses
and the dbgu is used for updates, debug output and configuration input.
I wrote my own command line handler like you did and it works perfectly.

I can check for my code on monday, if you like.

Best regards, Ulrich