[En-Nut-Discussion] Run application

Rasmus Aagesen rasmus.aagesen at tonica.dk
Thu Jun 10 10:55:30 CEST 2010

I am using AT91sam9260-EK and SAM-BA for loading a small application that I
have created.

My application is using Nut/OS to handle Ethernet and the Makefile,MakeDef
and MakeRuls I have copyed from ethernut-4.8.2 directory and places them in
my project folder

My application I load in SDRAM at address 0x20000000 via SAM-BA tool and it
works fine, but I would like to place it at address 0x23f00000 and run it
from there.

This does not work, I have looked at the Configurator.exe and set the
variable "Memory start" to 0x23f00000 at "RTOS Kernel->Memory
management->Memory start"

This have no effect, I would like some help on this issue.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Rasmus