[En-Nut-Discussion] new to nutos usage

José Vallet jose.vallet at hut.fi
Mon Jun 21 10:11:24 CEST 2010

Hi,

zvonko glibota wrote:
> hi
>
> im new to nutos , i got  mmnet01 board compatible to ethernut 1.3, i
> compiled/built nutos for my board. as a simple starter i would like
> to connect an 2x16 lcd to it and run few threads before diving into
> serious stuff, i can see there is a mention of lcd device driver.
>
> how do i connect lcd to the board , i.e. what pins do i use ? how can
> i change the default port/pins assignment for lcd (it is mentioned
> this can be done thru configurator but no explanations or examples as
> to how to do it  ?

try searching in google for "lcd ethernut" ;)

The first entry is
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBIQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ethernut.de%2Fpdf%2Fenan001.pdf&rct=j&q=lcd+ethernut&ei=XBsfTJDQJpWcOOGD8fML&usg=AFQjCNF24JAJsogmD6UKlJB6cohSJRebkg

it might help you. I ignore if it is up to date, but I used it some time
ago and worked.

In this thread there are more details that might help
http://groups.google.com/group/osdeve_mirror_rtos_en-nut-discussion/browse_frm/thread/bf2541de0d2010df/61b1a957e1f73f5f?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=ethernut+%2B+lcd#61b1a957e1f73f5f

Good luck.

Jose