[En-Nut-Discussion] embedded world 2010

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 01:31:44 CET 2010

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 8:38 PM, Ole Reinhardt
<ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de> wrote:
> Hi!
>
>> I made a reservation at the Literaturhauss, for 10 people. I don't
>> think there will be a problem if more comes. Since I guess most would
>> have a hard time pronoucing my name (the waiter did), I reserved it
>> under the name "Nut"... They will be open until 23:00hs on the 4th.
>
> Great! I've been on the EW today, will return on thursday. Have you got
> a mobile phone card? If not, perhaps we could agree for meeting point
> and time? Any suggestions?

Nope, I'm phoneless, except for the hotel phone hehe.

> For me around 14:00 (or any other time as well) would be good.

Damn, I just found out a problem with my schedule :(
My confirmation email for Conference Session 3.3, Embedded Linux I and
II says March 3, but the print schedules and the website says it's on
the 4th :(
My bad, I should have checked that before... I thought I would have
the whole day free.
Well, it ends at 16:30, so I should be by the entrance at that time,
and I could meet at the Cafe at around 17:00hs as planed.

Kind Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa