[En-Nut-Discussion] Are there Plans on supporting NXP LPC2xxx ?

Edwin van den Oetelaar (Oetelaar Automatisering uit Best) oetelaar.automatisering at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 13:17:36 CET 2010

Pedro Duarte wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a working port of Nut/Os for a NXP LPC2468 (4 Uarts, Ethernet, Gpio, RTC, ...).
> I'm using version 4.8.8 for Windows.
>
> I would like to make it available.
> But first I have to ask for permission to the company to who I work for.
> And second, I will need some help inserting the changes and code in the main source code distribution.

Porting Nut/OS the LPC2468 would be interesting.
I am currently working with an Embedded Artists board fighting with a uClinux distro (actually some
students are fighting with it, I am just watching and giving pointers)
Running another OS might be a serious option.
Keep us updated please,
Greetings,
Edwin