[En-Nut-Discussion] Linking for ARM fails

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 12:36:29 CET 2010

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 8:26 AM, Harald Kipp <harald.kipp at egnite.de> wrote:
> no problem. Just want to get a confirmation.
>
> How about
[cut]

I'm just doing a test build with a similar solution here, except that
I made a function to return the proper path, but inlined it's use in
makedefs.

> As far as I can see, this will add additional entries to the AVR8
> NutConf.mk as well, but it shouldn't harm.
>
> It's really annoying, that the "require" keyword only works with logical
> AND, but not OR.

Indeed. If it becames critical, we could consider changing "require"
into a true or false lua expression instead of a list. I needed that
functionality a while back, but don't remember how I worked around it.