[En-Nut-Discussion] !help! my code just exploded

Dominik Schröder dominik.schroeder at bh-informativ.de
Tue Mar 16 13:56:23 CET 2010

Hi Ole

Yes, your right, I use urom to include two of my websites. I checked my
urom.c file, in my opinion, it`s very large (337Kb). But I think the urom.c
is written automatically by Ethernut!? I thought the Files stored in the
"sample" Folder are converted to urom.c
I have changed nothing on this two websites (The sample Folder with two
websites and two .gif pictures has a size of 75Kb). So how can I influence
the creation of urom.c!?

Best regards

Dominik