[En-Nut-Discussion] !help! my code just exploded

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Tue Mar 16 22:44:29 CET 2010

Hi!

For my opinion, if the code compiles with -pedantic without giving
errors or warnings, the code should be the same without -pedantic.

If you do automotive, avionic or medical programming I can understand
-O0. So if you have to stick to that, use an SAM7X512 or attach a serial
flash to store the urom and spare the SAM7X256 flash for the code. You
can move the character set and icons for the display there too. In that
case it makes sense to write a character driver with PDC support...

Best regards, Ulrich