[En-Nut-Discussion] Support for NXP LPC24XX

Pedro Duarte PDuarte at milenio3.pt
Thu Mar 18 15:37:44 CET 2010

Hi,

I have now obtained permission from my company to make available de port of Nut/OS for the LPC2468.
My port is working correctly with no known bugs. But some of the code was simplified (not all of the uarts functions are implemented), other code doesn't follow the Nut/OS way of doing things (interrupts/exceptions) and I made some addition were needed.
I can help make any necessary changes and tests to introduce it in the main code.
Maybe the best way to do this is for me to provide a compressed file with only the changed and added files relative to the original source code tree (4.8.4).
I will also try to provide some information about the hardware and development tools so others can more easily build systems with it.

Now: any suggestions and help?...