[En-Nut-Discussion] Support for NXP LPC24XX

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Thu Mar 18 21:03:43 CET 2010

Hi guys!

I do not have an appropriate dev-kit myself, but I maight have a better
way of intragtion. I can do a branch for an 4.8.4 or the latest trunk.
Just do a copy and rename here from trunk to branch directory of the
svn. I don't know if Harald had created a branch directory, but that is
not an issue.

Then one of us can checkout that branch, integrate the patches and
commit to the branch.

Pedro can checkout the branch an test against his hardware. If
everything works fine, we can merge the branch back into the trunk.

The branch model has the fortune that you can work with svn and some
more people instead of having to throw around with patches.
I did that for my version of the EIR as it is only tested on the
sam7se512 and I cannot test on other kits.

How sounds that?