[En-Nut-Discussion] Support for NXP LPC24XX

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 16:30:59 CET 2010

Hi Harald,

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 5:40 AM, Harald Kipp <harald.kipp at egnite.de> wrote:
> Hi Ulrich,
>
> Ulrich Prinz wrote:
>> Would you like to start the LPC24xx integration with the old 4.8.x
>> version or do you prefer the latest trunk?
>
> No new features should be applied to a stable branch unless it is
> absolutely required to fix something. Support for the LPC24XX should go
> to the trunk.

I think the idea is to make a copy of the 4.8.4 branch into, say
lpc24xx-dev, merge Pedro's patches, then merge patches from 4.8.4's
revision up to trunk revision. Then test, and when the commit window
opens, we merge this branch into trunk and kill the lpc24xx-dev
branch.

By the way, does anyone has lpc24xx hardware? We will need volunteers
to test it. The best I can do without hardware is compile test.

Kind Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa