[En-Nut-Discussion] Bugfix release 4.8.7 ahead

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Mar 23 12:53:34 CET 2010

Hi all,

Hope I succeeded to apply all fixes we had in the trunk to the 4.8
branch. There are a number of open bugs in the tracker, but as far as I
can see, either no fix is available, or they refer to new 4.9 features,
or they are outdated anyway.

If you think something must be fixed before releasing 4.8.7, please let
me know.

Please note, that the developers are not able to fully track this list.
The best way to report bugs and to supply fixes is the tracker at

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ethernut/

Thanks to all contributors,