[En-Nut-Discussion] Using Olimex SAM9-L9260

Thomas Graf post at thomas-graf.de
Thu May 6 10:23:30 CEST 2010

Am 20.04.2010 14:24, schrieb Paulo Silva(OpenSoftware):

It is working now.

> I run ethernut in this board 2 years ago, for a customer project, and we
> have problemas with the init code, but unfortunatelly I do not exactly
> remenber anymore what happened.My customer sad that the problem was with
> the pll frequency, maybe is was set wrong.

That was a good hint. I just commented out the oscillator and pll
initialization and now it is running. U-Boot already initialized
everything. Maybe I'll go deeper into the initcode to find a better
solution than just commenting out the two things when I have some time.

> Hope I help.

Yes Thanks!