[En-Nut-Discussion] Hanging Interrupts on PIO

Lost Jedi lostjedi32 at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 10:15:54 CEST 2010

--- On Tue, 5/4/10, Pawel Czarnecki <apcom at tlen.pl> wrote:

>     You can also configure pin as output and
> (same pin) to generate interrupt.

Thanks Pawel!
Sorry for not responding earlier. I tried this method and its working fine so far. Now need to actually interface it with our external chip (another UART chip) and see if interrupts still work fine. Will let you know :)

>     PIO Controller is "internal interrupt
> source", so AIC can be set only for "High level Sensitive"
> (low level is only for external interrupt sources)

Ah yes, my mistake. I misinterpreted the concept of external interrupts. Thanks for correcting.