[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut HTTP boundary and AT91SAM7XXX serial patches

Jeremy Garff jer at jers.net
Sun May 16 18:58:06 CEST 2010

I have a couple little enhancements that I've made to Ethernut that I'd like
to share.

The first allows parsing of the boundary segment of a multipart http
request.  This is useful for sending files to the device through a web
interface.  I used this for allowing firmware upgrades via web page.

The second allows the standard serial port, not just the debug unit, on a
AT91SAM7XXXX device to poll the hardware when transmitting data instead of
using interrupts.  With this a non-debug port can be used to print registers
and stack traces in the exception handler.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions,

Thanks,

Jeremy