[En-Nut-Discussion] Patch hanging: Set Idle Heartbeat

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Mon May 17 21:29:05 CEST 2010

Hi Uwe,

I don't know, where the other guys are stuck :)

Still busy with all those character LCDs as I try to test with maximum
possible different types. So I didn't check with the Heartbeat.

But there is no problem. It normally goes in a rush. So there is
sometimes big silence in here and in the SVN and then suddenly tenth of
changes poppin up at once like in the last 14 days from Harald.

Best regards, Ulrich