[En-Nut-Discussion] Windows version?

Fernando Me Ga ferradi at gmail.com
Tue May 18 10:33:24 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have been working with a laptop (Toshiba) 'Windows XP SP2' with a
network adapter 'Intel(R) PRO/1000 PL Network Connection' in my
'Ethernut 4.8.5' with Yagarto (binutils: 2.19.1, gcc: 4.3.3, newlib:
1.17.0. gdb:  6.8.50-20080308-cvs) and it has been working properly,
but now I have changed to a desktop (hp) just instaled Windows XP SP2
UE v7 (with "shared" license) in a 'Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit
Ethernet' network adapter working with the same Ethernut version, and
Yagarto, but Making exactly the same code and running it in the same
Ethernut in the same mode (bootmon) do not work.

Anyone know what could be the problem.

Thank you.