[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut not running stable

Erich dr.erich at gmx.net
Wed Nov 17 21:07:37 CET 2010

Hi,

C:\Programme\yagarto\bin>arm-elf-gcc -v
Using built-in specs.
Target: arm-elf
Configured with: ../gcc-4.4.2/configure --target=arm-elf
--prefix=/home/yagarto/
install --disable-nls --disable-shared --disable-threads --with-gcc
--with-gnu-l
d --with-gnu-as --with-dwarf2 --enable-languages=c,c++
--enable-interwork --enab
le-multilib --with-newlib
--with-headers=../newlib-1.18.0/newlib/libc/include --
disable-libssp --disable-libstdcxx-pch --disable-libmudflap
--disable-libgomp -v

Thread model: single
gcc version 4.4.2 (GCC)

C:\Programme\yagarto\bin>

Nut Os 4.8.7 and 4.8.8 show same behavior. When i statt a flood ping on
the devices
it crashes immediatly.

#define NUT_THREAD_NICRXSTACK   384

didnt help so far