[En-Nut-Discussion] Port to other Cortex M3 processors?

Michel unreal at home.nl
Wed Nov 24 11:46:36 CET 2010

Hello all,

I recently ordered a LM3 9xxx evaluation kit and thought it would be
nice to see how ethernut runs on it.
I ran into some problem which I could solve, but now I am getting a
little stuck.
It seems there is no equivalent for the include/arch/cm3/stm32f10x.h for
the LM3 series.
So my question is: what is the status for the Cortex M3?
Is it limited to the STM ones?
Is anybody (still) working on it?

I think I can use the lm3s9b96.h from the Stellaris CMIS kit.
Any thoughts?
Kind regards,
Michel