[En-Nut-Discussion] NutTcpStateActiveOpenEvent fails for "tiny" connections

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Mon Oct 4 12:04:31 CEST 2010

On 27.01.2010 01:06, Malte Marwedel wrote:
> some time ago, I reported, that the ftp server did not work with small
> files:
> http://lists.egnite.de/pipermail/en-nut-discussion/2009-November/011418.html
> I traced down what the problem is, and found that  in
> NutTcpStateActiveOpenEvent(TCPSOCKET * sock)

Recently Ole reminded me, that there is still no fix for this in the
repository. Obviously my fault, as most developers expect me to apply
patches to the TCP state machine.

I'll do this shortly. In order to verify and test this and possibly
related problems I created a related wiki article.

http://www.ethernut.de/nutwiki/Receive-only_TCP_Client

Reference:
http://lists.egnite.de/pipermail/en-nut-discussion/2010-January/011657.html