[En-Nut-Discussion] Unified GPIO implementation

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 20:50:17 CEST 2010

2010/10/6 Thiago A. Corrêa <thiago.correa at gmail.com>:

> I thought about instead of ALTERNATE2, reuse the GPIO_CFG_PERIPHERAL0
> which is already defined. But it might be a bit confusing to see that
> in the Nutconf. Should we just define a new set of macros for the
> config? Something along the lines of:
>
> #define ALTERNATE_PIN1  1
> #define ALTERNATE_PINn  n

Replying to myself, on a second thought, GPIO_CFG_PERIPHERAL0 implies
in the wrong concept here... really not suitable. Would mean it's the
same set of pins just changing the peripheral it's connected to, which
isn't true.

Well, can't see any other way except a new "enumeration" of macros.

Kind Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa