[En-Nut-Discussion] Unified GPIO implementation

uprinz2 at netscape.net uprinz2 at netscape.net
Thu Oct 7 10:20:33 CEST 2010

Hey Harald, I am not Brazilian!

Regards
Ulrich

-----Original Message-----
From: Harald Kipp <harald.kipp at egnite.de>
To: en-nut-discussion at egnite.de
Sent: Thu, Oct 7, 2010 10:16 am
Subject: Re: [En-Nut-Discussion] Unified GPIO implementation

On 06.10.2010 21:29, Ulrich Prinz wrote:

>> In the case of AVR32, a macro that converts pin to port/pin parameters
>> will get calculated in compile-time.
>>
> Fine, that's what mine did too.

I doubt, that this is the case. Or we are talking about two different
things?

The idea was to use a pin number only for the parameter. In this case
the conversion has to be done in the API function. What did I overlook?

> But what they don't know is that we have so much more fun :)

Everyone, who knows you personally, wouldn't see you as a typical
Brazilian. But here it is, the Brazilian attitude of life. :-)