[En-Nut-Discussion] ARM Init code

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Oct 13 19:19:28 CEST 2010

On 13.10.2010 13:54, Michael Jones wrote:

> In the AVR code this used to work. Are there some fundamental changes in how
> the ARM works or am I overlooking something? Elsewise I would suggest
> changing the numbering of the segments and removing the jumps…
>
> And ideas or comments?

I remember having had problems too when trying to add application
specific code init code.

Obviously the branches need to be removed. In addition, either the
.ltorg directives (insertion of the current literal pool) must be
removed ... or the branch target label should be located in the same
segment as the branch instruction.