[En-Nut-Discussion] Tons of trailing spaces in our source code

Nathan Moore nategoose at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 21:15:16 CEST 2010

I believe that the `indent` command (with its millions of flags) can do all
of this, though I enjoy tabs.

Using indent with a specific set of flags on each source file before
checking it in should cut down on
differences after some initial pain of reformatting every file to meet the
new formatting standards decided
upon.  I would suggest doing 1 or more formatting only changes, and possibly
even a formatting only
release (2 separate releases which are equivalent except for their
formatting).

Agreeing on formatting is difficult, but everyone could get their own set of
flags for indent and at least
get something CLOSE to their preferred coding style to work with.

Nathan