[En-Nut-Discussion] Create new platform

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Sun Oct 24 16:17:20 CEST 2010

Hi Michał,

On 24.10.2010 12:55, Michał Gryko wrote:
> build is ok, target mcu is atmega128, but nothing happens (led is
> dead). Tried on ethernut-4.8.7 and 4.9. Board has no external memory.
> Any ideas what could be wrong?

As far as I can see, all currently supported boards do have external
memory. Nevertheless, Nut/OS should run with ATmega128 internal memory
only. The following steps may help:

1. Start the Configurator with ethernut13h.conf.
2. Change NUTXMEM_SIZE to 0.
3. Save the configuration as myboard.conf.
4. Rebuild the system and your application.
5. Next time start the Configurator with myboard.conf.