[En-Nut-Discussion] FW: AVR32 / ARM support

Pedro Duarte PDuarte at milenio3.pt
Mon Oct 25 10:58:18 CEST 2010

Hi Ulrich

I have read you posts about sporting the LPC2xxx and I remembered that around March 2010 I have send you some schematics and code with my port of Nut OS to an LPC2468.
Have you received them?
The code that I send you may not follow all the Nut Os standards but is working perfectly.
If you lost it and you need a copy, send me a mail and I will be glad to send it again.
But I'm having problems sending e-mails directly to you. I get "#550 4.4.7 QUEUE.Expired; message expired ##".

Best Regards
Pedro