[En-Nut-Discussion] watchdog on eir

uprinz2 at netscape.net uprinz2 at netscape.net
Mon Oct 25 17:26:44 CEST 2010

Hi!

I havn't seen any watchdog abstraction code for any architecture...
So if you like to write that part for SAM7 make an proposal how you see that it must be used, write the code as a new file or an extension to some of the timer or system setup files. Test the code with your EIR and then send me the code as file or diff. I'll put it into Nut/OS.

If you cannot do that and need more help, just ask for the details, we support.

Btw. I do not use watchdog on EIR as I use EIR crashes for measuring stability of the network stack.
With the last fixes on the stack the MTC (Mean Time between Crashes) rised from some days to multiple weeks.

Best regards
Ulrich