[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS Configurator in Mac OS X

elbric0 elbric0 at f-m.fm
Tue Oct 26 06:23:43 CEST 2010

Hi,

Does anyone have experience on building and using Nut/OS Configurator in Mac OS X?

I saw a screenshot on the website (http://www.ethernut.de/en/tools/index.html) but couldn't find any instruction to build the application.

I tried to build it by adapting the build instructions for debian but wasn't successful yet. I think the problem is that some dependencies are built in 32 bit mode and others in 64 bit mode. wxMac must be built in 32 bit mode. Lua can probably be built in 32 bit mode also but the default is 64 and I din't find how to change it. There is also wxPropertyGrid that I can not build but it is not essential. I am using Mac OS 10.6.4 on a mac mini with a Core 2 Duo processor.

If it is too hard to build the configurator in Mac OS X, is there any problem to configure a project with the configurator in Windows or Linux and then compile it in Mac OS X?