[En-Nut-Discussion] How to use NUT/OS in the AT91SAM9XE512 platform ?

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Sep 1 17:57:00 CEST 2010

On 01.09.2010 12:33, Ole Reinhardt wrote:

> As NutOS just has included AT91SAM9XE512 support in the configurator

Just a few minutes ago I solved a problem with starting Nut/OS from
internal flash.

For some reason include/arch/arm/at91_sdramc.h checks for EBI_HAS_CSA to
decide about the SDRAMC_CR register. The problem is, that the SAM9XE
does have EBI_CSA, but the SDRAMC_CR differs.

As a quick fix you may replace all occurrences of

 #if defined(EBI_HAS_CSA)

by

 #if defined(EBI_HAS_CSA) && !defined(MCU_AT91SAM9XE)

in arch/arm/at91_sdramc.h. This ugly hack needs some rework.

Another problem in my local copy is, that

 #include <arch/arm/v5te.h>

is missing in include/arch/arm/at91sam9xe.h. This may also apply to the
trunk.