[En-Nut-Discussion] Help Porting NutOS to the AT91SAM9XE512

hsx hushxixi at 163.com
Fri Sep 3 13:54:43 CEST 2010

Hi:

Thank you for your reply!

Now,There is a new question in Porting NutOS to the AT91SAM9XE512,I hope to get help again.

Porting NutOS to the AT91SAM9XE512, I chose the Nutconfig files that include
at91sam9xe512_ram.ld and crtat91sam9xe512_ram.S. I also use ethernut50c.conf as a starting point.
Use those files to Compile NUT/OS can successfully,but NUT/OS is not working normally.

I have the following specific steps:
(1).Compile NutOS for the ethernut50c.conf for a httpd example and run the httpd example
(Compile tool is WinARM)
(2)SAM-BA (RAM): Make sure load the binary to 0x20000000 and then type a "go 0x20000000".
(3)I see some message is "ABCDEABCDE..."on the Debug UART, Never-ending. I find This putout
debug information code is in the crtat91sam9xe512_ram.S.
I do not know where is error and how to modify linker script / startup.

Second thing:
In your reply,Your suggestion use at91sam9xe512_ram.ld and crtat91sam7x512_rom.S for linker
script / startup code,I try to use it but not success.
Sure use crtat91sam7x512_rom.S?
I do not know how to modify the internal code, you can say more, please?
Error information is that WinARM notices not found crtat91sam7x512_rom.o When Compiling the
httpd example.

Any help will be appreciated.
Best Regards,
hushxixi.