[En-Nut-Discussion] memory leak in CGI ??

k.grabinski k.grabinski at seqnet.pl
Thu Sep 30 15:24:00 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have a problem with memory leak in cgi functions.
I have build an application with html server.
CGI function displays the whole site and analyse the parameters from the
page address after "?" char.
When the page refresh quickly then NutHeapAvailable() return smaller values.
I think this is because one CGI does not manage to close while the same
CGI routine is call again.

It can take up to 40kB of RAM memory and case system crash.

Does anyone have similar problem or solution??

Thanks
Kris