[En-Nut-Discussion] STM32F2 avaiability, was: Re: RFC: New driver ...

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Apr 28 18:29:50 CEST 2011

    Ulrich> I need to call STM these days anyway, if you like I can request
    Ulrich> a contact for you. Ah, for business use, call EBV Elektronik.

Digikey now list the STM32F2 series, with a scheduled delivery beginning of
July.

I _hate_ to deal with distributors. You have to call for every information,
you are asked a zillion question on the intended use and the prospect of the
project, and in the end they mostly only sell whole  trays/packaging units...

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de