[En-Nut-Discussion] [En-Nut-Announce] Nut/OS 4.10 Release Candidate 1

Ernst Stippl ernst at stippl.org
Wed Aug 17 23:55:30 CEST 2011

Hi!

I downloaded 4.10 and run the .exe file. When trying to start qnutconf. I
received an error message saying that msvcp100.dll dows not exist on the
machine. After downloding it to the install directory and trying again, I
received the error message that msvcr100.dll does not exist on the machine.

After downloading that one (also into the install dir), too, I received an
error message that a procedure entry point does not exist. I guess that the
versions of these dll were not compatible. I am using Win7!

There was an email dated  17.03.2011 15:04 sent by Harald with a similar
issue.

Does somebody know which versions of these dll go together?

Best Regards
Ernst