[En-Nut-Discussion] CPU usage and PIO interrupt.

Remi Bilodeau remi.bilodeau at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 21:11:57 CET 2011

Hello,

How I can get the CPU usage of my code ? I have pushed my CPU to the limit
(55Mhz) but I think my main processing thread use up to 40% of CPU. I don't
see any code to do this task.

Other thing, I have a bug with PIO interrupt. I receive falling edge
interrupt, but never the rising edge. I don't know why, I dig into code but
it seem very strange.

CPU is AT91SAM7S256 using this code: (PIOA, bit 4)

static void ads7843_Irq(void *arg) {
NutEventPostFromIrq(&ads7843_que);
}

    GpioPinConfigSet(NUTGPIO_PORTA, ADS7843_IRQ_PIN, GPIO_CFG_DEBOUNCE);
    GpioRegisterIrqHandler(&sig_GPIO1, ADS7843_IRQ_PIN, ads7843_Irq, NULL);
    GpioIrqEnable(&sig_GPIO1, ADS7843_IRQ_PIN);