[En-Nut-Discussion] TCP/IP problems with httpd

uprinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Wed Jan 12 14:42:05 CET 2011

I might have to correct myself...

We checked a bunch of AT91SAM7X boards over here now and identified boards
that seem to have a defective PHY/EMAC. At least I guess that it must be the
cause for the non functioning ping/DHCP as four  boards work without a flew.

My colleague is now reverting some minor modifications to at91_emac and
at91_efc to check if it works out of the box.

In the meantime:
ping -A [ip] returned
1209150 packets transmitted, 1209088 received, 0% packet loss, time 560094ms
rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 0.376/0.418/137.244/0.323 ms, pipe 14, ipg/ewma
0.463/0.418 ms

There is still a small problem that sometimes DHCP doesn't come up, but none
of the boards are crashing anymore under heavy traffic.

Best regards
Ulrich

-----
Best regards