[En-Nut-Discussion] TCP/IP problems with httpd

FabianS schaefer.fabian at rittal.de
Thu Jan 13 14:16:17 CET 2011

Hello at all!

I am a colleague of Uli and I am using Nut/OS 4.9.10.0 with a SAM7X-EK.

I pinged the board and sometimes, I got no Replies. The time between these
timeouts seemed to be constant. Measuring the time shows, that it is around
10 Minutes.
So I changed MAX_ARPAGE in arpcache.c from 9 to 3 -> Timeout changed to
around 4 minutes.
The Number of following timeouts is always 3 (I pinged every second).

Commenting out ArpCacheAging() in the function NutArpCacheQuery makes the
timeout disappear.

Can anybody check this and/or has a Idea how to continue to find the fault?

Greetings
Fabian