[En-Nut-Discussion] RTC DS1340 driver

Michal Kohoutek kohoutek_michal at seznam.cz
Mon Jan 24 01:15:24 CET 2011

Hi,
I start to play with an Ethernut 2 board and I have extended the board for
DS1340 real time chip. Now I try to bring it alive but I have some problems.
Could anybody provide me some functional driver? I use ethernut 4.8.6 and as I
found there is a driver for ds1307 so maybe I could remake it but if anybody has
done it in the past I would be very pleased if you help me. I found here
(http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.hardware.microcontrollers.ethernut/4833/match=)
a discussion and some part of code but unfortunately there are not included
"twmhand.h" and "twmhand.c" and without them is it unusable :-(.

Thank a lot for every help.
Michal