No subject

Wed Jul 20 16:54:22 CEST 2011

good thing. However, older Nut/OS versions may contain neglectfully
written code and therefore the build may fail when using the latest
compiler version.

> - I am not sure if it is OK to use ARM GCC 4.6.0 with ethernut30d.conf
>   But if it is, I wonder about these errors...

There are rare cases of problems with optimized code generation, but in
general any compiler version should be OK.

When building Nut/OS libraries we are very strict too, not accepting
compiler warnings. For your purpose it is OK to have relaxed rules, so
you can simply remove the -Werror option in Makedefs.arm-gcc.