[En-Nut-Discussion] Question about subversion merging

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Tue Jul 19 23:10:36 CEST 2011

Hi!

On 19.07.2011 14:07, Uwe Bonnes wrote:

> Ulrich> I got wine running as my preferred editor is not available
> for Ulrich> linux.
>
> Sorry, the sentence doesn't make sense!

It makes, but I break it into some more pieces:
I have a beloved editor: sourceinsight
http://www.sourceinsight.com/

But it is available for windows only. So I installed wine, the windows
emulator for linux to run SI under linux.

> Ulrich> I am just searching for an open source and unlimited Ulrich>
> arm-none-eabi-gcc..
>
> Where are the limitation with a self-compiled yagarto?

None, I just didn't know that Ole prepared everything as eCross on his
homepage. And in the short time I had yesterday I didn't find any links
on the yagarto homepage directing me to a linux version of it.

But it was late and I was sleepy. :)

Ulrich