[En-Nut-Discussion] anybody has been tested the MEGA128A on EtherNut 1.3?

DreamCat huayuliang at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 17:38:45 CEST 2011

It is a big problem for me, I bought some MEGA128A, and use it on EtherNut
1.3H, but it can't work properly..

MCU is working, but it can't found RTL8019AS or SRAM... once I remove one of
them, it can be found.

I also test it with old type MEGA128-16AU, it worked very good.

so I think it should be the new MEGA128A's drive capability is not enough.

now, how I can do? the old type will be disappear slowly. the new type is
cheap then old type.

is there anyway to resolve this problem?

Best Regards.
--
【花生】