[En-Nut-Discussion] anybody has been tested the MEGA128A on EtherNut 1.3?

Johan van der Stoel johan at streamit.eu
Tue Jul 26 12:13:04 CEST 2011

Dear,

I have seen you have an interesting tool "testrtl" for testing RTL8019. I
don't have this, so it could be I didn't discover the issue you found. But
to tell you more, we sometimes have defective units with RTL8019 which we
cannot explain.

I would also like to test with this tool. Can you please send me the source
code? Then I will let you know our test results, both with ATMEGA128-16AU
and ATMEGA128A.

Thanks and best regards,

Johan van der Stoel

---------

Streamit BV

Verdunplein 10, 5627 SZ Eindhoven, The Netherlands

KvK: 17192664

Email:  <mailto:johan at streamit.eu> johan at streamit.eu

Web:   <http://www.streamit.eu> http://www.streamit.eu

Mobile: +31 6 18842718