[En-Nut-Discussion] Uxml self closing tag

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Jun 1 10:29:29 CEST 2011

Hi Stefan,

thanks for your contribution.

On 5/29/2011 6:04 PM, Stefan Profanter wrote:

> I have now implemented and tested this feature so that self closing tags are
> supported. I used the most recent code from NutOS 4.9.
>
> You can view my changes at: http://www.profanter.me/uxmlstream.htm
>
> Can you review my code changes and add it to the current code of NutOS?

The patch looks OK, except that we try to avoid C99 extensions, which
are incompatible with C89. C89 accepts variable declarations only at the
beginning of a block. I'll correct and commit that.

P.S.: I should add this C89 requirement in
http://www.ethernut.de/en/documents/programming-style-guide.html