[En-Nut-Discussion] NutUdpSetSockOpt problem?

Mingshu Wang mwang at ccontrols.com
Thu Jun 2 22:07:09 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I am running Nut/OS on AT91SAM7X256. In my application, I create a
socket to receive UDP messages and set a UDP buffer size of 256 by
calling NutUdpSetSockOpt(). When I test the application, I found the
application can't receive any messages on that UDP port after a
broadcast storm. If I comment out NutUdpSetSockOpt(), the application
survives the storm. But without the buffer, the application works much
slower. I check the heap with function NutHeapAvailable(). I have 5k
available during the storm. Other threads like webpage are still
working. It seems only that UDP socket is broken. Can anyone help me
with this problem?

Thanks,

Mingshu